Matt Mosteller is a writer, adventurer, traveler, health nut, arctic explorer, outdoor guide, Loves Goose Bumps, agent for Positive Change, health crusader and sport coach.
The Adventurer’s Guide to Living a Happy Life is a no nonsense, straightforward collection of tips that will guide you forward on your journey to a happy life. Leave it to Powder Matt, professional coach, executive, family man, lover of life and outdoor adventurer to provide simple tips that you can easily use to enhance your own life.
Distilled from Matt’s vast knowledge and experience, from heart pounding adventures, to walking in his local park, to preparing and training for one of the world’s toughest adventure races or his harrowing life changing experience of surviving a grizzly attack, he boils down what works for his happy life, into this easy to read guide consisting of 63 simple tips to add happiness to your life each and every day.
The 63 simple tips will help you to:
• Stick to adding happiness to your life each and every day
• Take stock daily and become aware of your actions
• Focus on positive action that creates a ripple effect
• Stay motivated, focused and refreshed
• Celebrate the small successes daily
Believe that you will feel happier everyday!
“When people ask me for tools to help them get their lives to work—tools to help them get out of their own way and find emotional freedom, I am often at a loss. I’m not a therapist…but I am a writer who wants to help people. Matt’s powerful book Adventurer’s Guide to Living a Happy Life, will be my go-to guide for positive living and I can’t wait to share it with my readers.”
—Laura Munson, author of the international and New York Times best-selling book, THIS IS NOT THE STORY YOU THINK IT IS: A SEASON OF UNLIKELY HAPPINESS (Amy Einhorn/Putnam)
About the Author:
MATT MOSTELLER is a writer, adventurer, traveler, health nut, arctic explorer, outdoor guide, Loves Goose Bumps, agent for Positive Change, health crusader and sport coach. Matt has 40 plus years in the Ski/Outdoor industry and developed an industry leading initiative to get kids active and healthy in winter. He is a crusader, constantly trying to find ways to fight childhood obesity and getting kids outdoors in winter. Matt Mosteller works for Resorts of the Canadian Rockies as the Vice President of Marketing & Sales. HE and his family are frequent skiers in Fernie BC.
- Fernie Mountain Bike Guide Supports Trails
- Community Profile and Business Guide
- Relay For Life is calling all teams!
- Friends Living On Water Conversation On Conservation
- Survival Guide
- The Curry Bowl earns kudos from best-selling dining guide
- Fernie Takes Award for Most Improved Resort
- Dear Valentine,
- Revelstoke Opens its First Alpine Guide Service
- Fernie’s Griz is Happy