Join them on 30 October 7pm! As a not-for profit supporting the Fernie Arts they rely on volunteers for successful events to help sustain the arts scene in Fernie.
If you have time or just want to see how you can contribute to The Arts Station please come along to their first Volunteer Mixer, light refreshments provided.
•Love music? Learn how to do light and sound at our concert series. About 6 hours a month, learn on the job.
•Seeking qualified plumbers, electricians, painters for small repairs
•Accountant or book keeper to look to help president and treasurer for about 4 hours a month
•Fundraising and grant writing
•Event ideas and organization
•Ticket collection sales
•Event set-up and takedown
•Ability to teach/share something artistic
Show them at 7pm October 30 at the Arts Station and explore the possibilities! All ages and abilities encouraged.
For more information or to express interest please contact: Kami Morin, Volunteer Coordinator and Arts Station Board Member, Member at Large : firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-946-6721 or The Arts Station
- The Arts Station Workshop Series
- New Arts Station’s Director Welcome
- Call to Photographers: Group Show @ the Arts Station
- Workshop Series at The Arts Station
- Wee Fest Celebrates Music and Arts Station
- Arts and Letters – The Gatsby Gala
- Call for Artists
- Wow your kid this fall!
- Collaborative Public Art Call for Entry