Fernie offers a world class skiing and riding experience along with friendly hospitality, in fact, it’s been named the Friendliest Place on Earth in recent years by greatoutdoors.com.
Don’t believe it? Read to some of the guest testimonials;
· I have never had a day I didn’t have fun at Fernie. Love the Snow.
· What’s not to like? 37 Feet of Champagne Powder last year!
· Been skiing here since I can remember!! Completely lost track of the number of epic days.
· Had an amazing day on the Steep & Deep Camp. Great Powder, great instruction and freshies all day. Sweet.
· One of the best holidays I’ve ever had, you haven’t skied Canada ‘til you’ve skied Fernie!
· Fernie Rocks! Spent a very enjoyable season there in 2005 and have been dreaming of going back ever since.
· Fernie hill is awesome, powder or not – when there’s no fresh pow, the grooming team does an amazing job and you get super sweet fully groomers.
· Deepest Powder in North America.
· Some of the best powder skiing ever without the really cold temperatures!
- Fernie Recommended Best Winter Trips
- Getting a Place
- Synchronicity & The Sacred Place
- Park Place Lodge receives covetted environmental rating
- Fernie Named Best Resort in North America
- Fernie’s Powder Highway
- Island Lake Resort Group Expands Powder Cowboy
- Fernieites flock home to celebrate 50 years of ripping
- Fernie Celebrates 50 Years of Skiing
- Snow Piles up In Fernie