Heavens Gate will be proceeding with an Offering Memorandum about to be launched this September, 2012.
Heaven’s Gate is described as a four season, multi generational mountain experience connected to the heart of downtown Fernie. It has been proposed by developers Heaven’s Gate Holdings, which includes former Fernie Alpine Resort owner Heiko Socher and Craig MacLeod of Evolve Resort Group.
Heaven’s Gate is about to open the first phase of investment in the project. This will go toward the purchase of about 4750 acres of land both inside and adjacent to the City of Fernie, B.C. Davis and Co. LLP from Calgary and Collins Barrow LLP have provided the legal and tax advice for the project. Sophos Capital (www.sophoscapital.ca) is handling the Offering Memorandum. Closing is on or before September 28th, 2012.
Fernie Mayor Mary Guiliano talks with Heiko Socher about Heaven’s Gate in the following video.
For more information visit: fernie.com/blog/2011/10/fernies-newest-resort-heavens-gate/
- Fernie’s Newest Resort – Heaven’s Gate
- Mountain Lakes Trail Into Your Heart
- Fernie Meow in the Pow!
- Fernie Named Best Resort in North America
- Community Care about the Elk River
- Buy your Fernie Castle
- Fernie: The small mountain town with big dreams
- Jumbo Glacier Resort Approved
- Bear, Cougar and Moose sightings on Fernie Trails
- The Story of Fernie Alpine Resort