Bears have been reported at the following locations in Fernie, Whats up Doc bike trail, by the heli pad on Burma rd, Cedar Bowl Crescent, Cunliffe road and behind the Chamber of Commerce.
It’s that time of the year and bears are coming out of their dens. Please put thought into preventing conflict with bears by making noise to warn them of your presence when travelling through bear country and by keeping your garbage indoors, bringing in bird feeders and securing all other attractants.
- A Fed Bear is a Dead Bear!
- Bear, Cougar and Moose sightings on Fernie Trails
- Bear Aware
- Bear Attack closes Mt. Fernie Park
- Bear Aware Education
- Hibernation time for Fernie Bears and WildSafeBC
- Fernie Rod and Gun Club: Save the Flathead
- Fernie has Diesel Spill
- Landmark Step By BC Gov
- Fernie Art On Fire