The City of Fernie is hosting an open house regarding city’s Liquid Waste Management Plan on Tuesday, May 1 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Fernie Aquatic Centre.
Flowing toward Sustainability – the Liquid Waste Management Plan Open House is a chance for residents to provide feedback on the City’s Liquid Waste Management Plan.
“It is critical that Fernie residents have a say in what actions will be taken and understand what it will cost,” stated a city press release. In April the city sent residents the latest Newsletter outlining what the options are and what they will cost.
Complete the LWMP Survey and join us at the Open House to make your views heard!
Refreshments will be provided and the first 25 participants to attend the open house will receive one free family admission to the pool for use on May 1, 2012.
More information on the City’s Liquid Waste Management Plan available here.
- Fernie Leisure Services Master Plan Update
- First Lifts Open in the Rockies
- Improvements to wastewater plant to protect Elk River
- Fernie Polar Peak Chair to Open Jan 14
- Burton Global Open Adds Canada Comp
- Glacier’s Going-to-the-Sun Road Finally Open
- Elk River Alliance Goal to Sustain Water
- New Sawai Thai Restauraunt Open
- Red Tree Lodge Open for Dining