The Fernie Golf & Country Club will be open for play at noon Tuesday, April 24th, 2007. The course is in great shape.
The Fernie Golf and Country Club and the City of Fernie invites you for a marvelous day on the links during the 2007 season. The snow is gone and the greens are glistening like emeralds waiting for you.
Fernie boasts one of the oldest golf courses in the Kootenay Rockies. Founded in 1918, the Fernie Golf and Country Club consistently ranks as one of the top courses in BC. In the next year, two more courses will be breaking ground—A championship golf and residential development on the South side of Fernie and a second course is slated for the upper Elk River Valley near Sparwood.
- The Canadian Rockies Golf Trail
- 8th Annual Rotary Golf Tournament
- Fernie — not just for ski bums
- Greg Norman Signature Golf Course
- Fernie Rod and Gun Club 3-D Shoot draws record shooters
- Yellowstone Club Files for Bankruptcy
- Emily Brydon Foundation Golf Tournament
- 901 Fernie Officially Opens ‘The Scenic’
- Progress of Fernie’s New Golf Course Unveiled
- Fernie Rod & Gun Club Youth Fishing Day