The Park Place Lodge recently received a nod from the Hotel Association of Canada for its environmental responsibility. The Fernie hotel received a three out of five possible “Green Leafs” in the Hotel Association of Canada’s GreenLeaf™ Eco-Rating Program.
“This program helps us carry out our corporate goal to be environmentally accountable while providing quality service,” said Scott Gilmet, Director of Marketing and Sales, Park Place Lodge. “ With environmental concerns being addressed almost daily in the news, we wanted to assure our guests that we take great care to meet environmental standards.”
- Island Lake Receives Environmental Award
- Old Elevator receives Wine Spectator Award
- Santa Claus Brunch
- New Travel Photography Workshop at Island Lake Lodge
- Island Lake Lodge Recognized
- “Cook”ing at Red Tree Lodge
- Red Tree Lodge Open for Dining
- Fernie’s Whitewater Park concept moves forward
- Nelson Sets Flathead Record Straight
- Best Little Town in B.C.