The Good Skiing & Snowboarding Guide 2003 has voted Fernie Alpine Resort the “Most Improved Resort” award for 2003. The largest selling English-language ski guide in the world, the Good Skiing & Snowboarding Guide is an annual ‘warts and all’ guide to 700 resorts worldwide. The book, now in its tenth year, is published by Which? Books of the U.K. and is regarded as the ‘bible’ of the ski industry in Britain and Europe.
“This is a great feather in our cap,” says Melody Kultgen, Sales & Public Relations Manager for Fernie Alpine Resort. “The award is decided by a committee who have a very big list to choose from.” “There is no place like Fernie in the world!” says Matt Mosteller, Senior Director of Business Development for Resorts of the Canadian Rockies.
Fernie Alpine Resort also recently received recognition as the #1 Rated Resort in Canada (Explore Magazine Nov/Dec 2001), and was rated #3 in the Top 10 Guide to the Best Ski Destinations (CNN.com).
- Award For Most Improved Resort
- Fernie Alpine Resort named North American Resort of the Year
- Fernie named North American Resort of the Year
- Fernie Alpine Resort
- Fernie hospitality winning awards ‘across the pond’
- Fernie Opening–Most Snow In 34yrs
- Fernie’s Newest Resort – Heaven’s Gate
- Free Skiing & Riding for Fernie Locals
- Fernie Alpine Resort – Summer Preview
- Inbounds Avalanche At Fernie