Lying in the shadows, a legend waits for the afternoon sun. On a summer evening, out of Mt. Hosmer’s face, comes the Ghostrider
As the legend goes, Fernie was not always blessed with an abundance of powder. It took a local man—a hero in these parts...
|0 cm||2 cm||36 cm|
|0.0 in||0.8 in||14.2 in|
|174 cm||451 cm|
|68.5 in||177.6 in|
- Koocanusa Recreation Options
- Woman dies snowboarding in Fernie
- Fernie’s Hummingbird Micro Homes
- Snowfall warning for Fernie
- Powder Monday?
- Fernie Cyclist inducted to BC Sports Hall of Fame
- Hibernation time for Fernie Bears and WildSafeBC
- Fernie’s Legendary Heiko Socher
- Fernie Company making little cabins
- Tough Rental Market in Fernie